1) To change the address of the registered owner download the CAA Form CA 71 (Note of Change of Details of a UK Registered Aircraft) and complete the change of address details. A partially completed form is available to download here.Download Form
2) Send the completed Form to the BMAA in hard copy by post. The BMAA will forward this on to the CAA when the agreement T&C document and payment have been received.
3) Download the BMAA C/O Address Terms and Conditions document, read and complete, and send by post or email using the address membership(at)bmaa.org, to the BMAA. Download the document here.
4) Go to the BMAA web shop and make payment for the service that you have chosen.BMAA Shop
5) For Syndicate owned aircraft: All of the above steps must be completed and in addition you must advise us of the names and BMAA membership numbers of all other registered owners of the aircraft. Please send us a copy of the CAA Form CA 04 (Aircraft Ownership Trustee Grid) when you submit the Terms and Conditions agreement. You can download a copy of the Form CA 04 here.Download Form
We cannot set up this service if this information is not sent to the office. All registered owners in a syndicate must be current BMAA members.
Once all information is received in the office the service will be set up on your aircraft and an email confirmation will be sent out to confirm your start and expiry date. Two weeks before your expiry date a reminder email will be sent to you to renew this service. If you decide not to renew the BMAA will no longer forward any mail received.
1. Single owner aircraft = £15.00 per annum for up to 3 items of forwarded mail
2. Syndicate owned aircraft = £25.00 per annum for up to 5 items of forwarded mail
3. Additional items will be charged at £5.00 each
Terms and Conditions
1. All items will be sent to the owner from BMAA office by recorded delivery.
2. Payments are to be made annually and they will cover the cost of up to 3 forwarded items for a single owner aircraft and 5 items for syndicate owned aircraft. These forwards do not include the original notification to the CAA, for which there is no charge.
3. Additional items will incur a charge of £5.00 each.
4. Failure to pay for additional items or renewal will result in address held on G-INFO reverting to owners personal details.
5. Where aircraft have more than one registered owner all must be current BMAA members. A list of these owners will be required at set up and annually with renewal of service. A copy of your CA04 form, Aircraft Ownership Trustee Grid must be scanned and sent to us using the email address membership(at)bmaa.org
6. It is the member's responsibility to notify the BMAA and CAA if wishing to stop using this service.
7. Confirmation of name and address to send mail on to must be produced at time of application and the address must match details we hold on the membership record.
8. The BMAA reserves the right to review the benefit annually and withdraw the service should it be deemed necessary.
9. The BMAA reserves the right to review fees and charges annually and change them if required.
Please read and understood the Terms and Conditions and ensure that any information submitted is true and correct.